Cancellation, Return & Refund Policy (For Indian Clients) :
What to do when you received the product ?
It is suggested to buyer after delivery one must thoroughly check the product and if you don't like or found any issue regarding product report us immediately so we can raise return request. DO NOT DELAY INSPECTION OF PRODUCT AFTER DELIVERY. BECAUSE BEYOND TWO DAYS WE WILL NOT EXCEPT ANY RETURN REQUEST.
We have a simple and liberal return policies, if you don't like our product for whatsoever reason , kindly raise complaint for returns of the product (semi stitched /Unstitched) to us with in two days from delivery date any return request beyond this period will not be consider for refunds/exchange. Once return request has been raised , customer need to dispatched (this doesn't include transit time ) the goods by there own courier within 5 days of return request beyond that time period refund/cancellation will be refused. (Reverse pick up can be generated on request from the customer which will be chargeable as per location and weight, only two attempt will be made for reverse pick up ), on receipt of goods there will be small inspection and if its on our standards and we will refund you the whole money no question asked.Kindly note that we don't reimburse return shipping charges
Kindly note that fully custom stitched products are non returnable, and non refundable, in case of stitching is not started and customer disapproved the product, in that case whole amount is refundable
Reverse pick up is subjected to company's/firms discretion if due to certain reason pick up is not done in seven days, buyer need to send the parcel through own courier, we dont reimburse the courier charges . In case of pick arranged by us/website a reverse pick up charge will levied on the basis of location and weight and will be deductible from refund amount
Do not send goods without raising a return request , any such returns will be rejected out rightly
Can I Open the product and return immediately?
We don't allow opening the parcel and returning it immediately, You have to pay first and then return
In how many days will I get my refunds?
After inspection we issue refund with in two to five working days
In case of paid orders refunds are subjected to respective bank, card issuing company and payment gateway usually it take around 5 to 10 days for refunds to appear in your source account
In case of COD Order Refund will be deposited in to your bank accounts that will be appear in three to ten working days
All in all refund process will be completed with 2 to 15 working days
How do I cancel an order on banglewale.com?
In case of paid order If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order. No cancellation will be entertained after hours,
- How do I report an Issue on the product delivered by banglewale.com ?
In case of Issue on the product delivered by banglewale.com, please do so with in 2 working days of delivery. No complaints will be entertained after this time period
Cancellation,Return & Refund Policy (For International Clients) :
- In case of any Issues kindly raise the with in two working days (Indian)
- In case of customized product no returns and refunds will be entertained
- Due to cross border limitation we will take returns and refunds for international order on case to case basis
- The details of the products or product specifications (weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) as mentioned on TraaRetail Ventures LLP (www.banglewale.com) are only approximate values.
- Because products on TraaRetail Ventures LLP (www.banglewale.com) are designer made, hand woven and intricately crafted and sourced from various parts of India, there may be variations in color and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, color settings and capabilities of computer monitors.
Banglewale.com is mainly a Indian currency portal, hence all other currencies are only indicative and not exact in nature hence there might be a slight difference in the actual amount that one is paying in currency other than Indian ruppes